This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Cotton Towels Are Highly Absorbent, Fast Drying and Produce Minimal Lint.
- Quality You Can Trust: The Liliane Collection Kitchen Towels are manufactured to our company's exacting standards to provide you, the home consumer, with the benefits of commercial bar mops at the quality that you expect in your home.
- Commercial Quality: 100% Cotton Herringbone Weave towels are bleach safe and offer spot and streak free drying. They are lint free and are thin and quick drying, yet absorbent due to herringbone weave and 100% cotton yarn. These qualities make our towels ideal for restaurants, hotels, bars and offices.
- Multiple uses: These towels will not scratch your delicate cookware, glasses, cutlery, plates or pans.
- These lightweight dish towels are highly absorbent but thin, allowing them to dry quickly to avoid any bacterial build-up
- The green alternative to paper towels, our kitchen towels are made from natural materials and free from harmful chemicals which makes them safe for you and your family
Commercial Dish Towels
White Herringbone Towels (Dozen)
Commercial Kitchen Towels
• Dish towels are made in Bangladesh to commercial standards.
• 24 ounces / dozen commercial weight for durability.
• Herringbone weave makes this classic towels absorbent and durable.
• Fast drying towels produce minimal lint and are great for drying dishes and glasses, as well as for general kitchen duty.
• These towels are bleach safe for high-performing kitchens and come with sewn hems on all four sides.
• Economy Pack with 12 towels: Perfect for cooking and entertaining.
Perfect Size for All Types of Kitchen Duties (14"x25")
• Dry silverware, dishes and stemware fast and easily.
• Dry fruit and produce.
• Cover bread dough, freshly baked bread, and cold meat cuts.
• Can be used as napkins, placemats or outdoors for barbecues.
Multiple Other Uses Around the House
• Great towel for home bars.
• Ideal gym/workout towel. Keep a few in your gym bag.
• Great for shaving, drying razors and cleaning the counter/sink.
• Clean windows, mirrors and computer screens.
Washing and Care Instructions
• Wash towels before first use. Towels will lose any lint remaining from the weaving process, and will become softer and more absorbent after washing.
• Wash: Use warm water; use bleach for the whitest towels.
• Do not use fabric softner (coats the cotton fibers causing towel to become less absorbent)
• Dry towels in low heat/delicate cycle to minimize shrinkage.
• May be ironed with medium heat
Dish Towels 12 Units Commercial Kitchen Towel Absorbent 100% Cotton Herringbone 14x25 Commercial Quality 24 oz/dz Premia Classic Tea Towels in Yellow Stripes Low Lint B0152D0W0W