This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set of 3 reusable wet-it dishcloths, lasts 6 months or longer; the perfect alternative to sponges, paper towels and washcloths. Easy to care for simply wash in dishwasher or washing machine.
- This colorful Swedish dishcloth is incredibly functional and long lasting; perfect for kitchen, bathroom, nursery, outdoors or anywhere something needs to be wiped up
- Super absorbent wet it dishcloth can hold up to 16 times its weight; durable and strong, yet soft and non-abrasive. Made of 70% Cotton and 30% Cellulose
- Featured in Paula Deen’s Paula's Picks for Summer 2017! Beautiful, vibrant, colorful patterns won't fade or discolor even when used with bleach or cleaning products. Approximately 8X7 inches; Imported from Sweden
- Get one or two for each room! Clean windows, dishes, counter and stovetops. Clean baby and toddler faces and bums. Clean bathroom counters, shower doors and mirrors. Use to apply facial cleansers and scrubs.
Our environmentally responsible Swedish dishcloths are a great alternative to sponges. Our Wet-it cloths are Swedish-made high quality products. Unlike our competition, Wet-it cloths easily last for six months. Although common in Sweden, these cloths are new to the American market and are quickly becoming a “must-have” here. Do not miss out! Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, our cloths are soft to the touch, yet strong and durable with lasting quality. Our environmentally-responsive cloths are 100% biodegradable because of their all-natural fibers and Wet-it’s watercolor based prints. This light-weight cloth absorbs 16 times its own weight! There is no need to use paper towels to wipe up spills when using a Wet-it cloth. Bleaching agents are safe to use on our cloths without removing the print color. Simply clean and disinfect in the washing machine, on the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the microwave. Using softeners when washing, will break down the fibers. There are endless uses: Use them whenever you would grab a sponge or paper towel. They are great for general household cleaning from kitchen cleanup to bathroom scrubbing. Wet-it cloths clean windows without leaving streaks or lint and polish silver and stainless steel without being abrasive. Use them whenever you would grab a washcloth. Wiping baby’s face after a meal, in the bath or even as a non-disposable diaper wipe. Since they are safe to bleach you know they will get clean for the next use! Use them for your pets. Wiping muddy paws or dirty faces with a damp cloth. Create your own favorite use!
Wet It Swedish Dishcloth Set of 3 Artichoke Olives & Grapevine B01MYE7JMI