This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Beautifully designed padded oven mitt with coordinating solid color back
- Extra length for added protection; quilted interior
- Hummingbirds flit amongst plumeria and hibiscus flowers in a tropical oasis
- Made of 100% cotton for easy care
- Coordinate with aprons, towels and potholders brought to you by Michel Design Works
Every kitchen can use a new padded oven mitt. The front carries a terrific design, the back is a coordinating solid color and the inside is quilted. Extra length for added protection. Sold individually. Made of 100% cotton. Michel Design Works was created by Bruce & Deborah Michel in the early 1980s. The first product was an elaborate "memory book" called Our Country Diary. Still a favorite today, it is filled with vintage artwork, quirky quotes, notable dates and plenty of room to record all the events of the year. Our Country Diary will become a beautiful record of your family life. When they first created their signature elephant logo, it signified a remembrance of all things special. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into bath & body, home fragrance and decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the company's history, it is even more fitting today! Whether you are a new or a long-time friend, we welcome you to enjoy the art, lather up with our English soaps, set an elegant table with napkins, candles, plates, and serve ware, and end your day with wonderfully fragrant bubble bath.
Michel Design Works Padded Cotton Oven Mitt Paradise B01NCV8H0G